A passion for silversmithing

STERLING SILVER : Noun, meaning silver of 92 and a quarter percent purity.....

Sunday 2 October 2011

A brilliant bead shop in Bosham

I visited Beadazzle in Bosham last weekend. What an amazing shop! Its small, but lined from top to bottom with jars of gorgeous beads, all sorted by colour. Good prices and lots of choice.

I bought a small bag full of semi precious and glass beads which I thought would work well with silver. 

I made an oxidised silver bangle with an amazonite bead. Very pleased it with it, the bead hangs beautifully.



I also made a couple of pendants with a large turquoise bead and a lovely yellow foil glass bead. 


 
  
For both of these I hung them on some new chain I bought loose from the Silver Corporation.  It has 7mm oval links and looks good oxidised.

All these are for sale in my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/tripoliandrouge

Lots more beads to play with yet.........

No comments:

Post a Comment